Thursday, May 31, 2007

Busy

As usual, i m working at Leisure Mall concourse today as a sale assistant or even a cashier for Hush Puppies, I met my form 4 add math tuition teacher and we had been chat almost an hour but idi get scolded because the manager not there. Beside me was the shoe fair, a lotz of gal gal over there, but i do not know anyone over there except a guy that iknew him before. I am asking how much per hour over the fair and I am so suprise that they only paid RM3.50 per hour , that mean they only get RM42 for a day if they work thw whole day. If I was one of them, I sure will report to the "Kesatuan Sekerja". later , i went home and I bring the CLEO magazine to He Xin, also, we ate MEE HON at Yulek Nitez market, the hawker was asking me whrther wanna be his worker and asking me to open a stall at nitez market to earn some money but I said consider first because I have no time to do that. And for this saturday, the Superstar will come to Leisure Mall, and at that time, I will be more busier because need to work on that day and there will be a lot of people at Leisure Mall at that day.

No comments: