Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Free day

I saw the DIGI promotion yesterday on net and i found that there are one promotion is 'pay first 5 minutes'. So, i called He Xin about 20 minutes to chat. When we end our call, i realised that the call cost me RM2.63. Shit man, y not just pay 5 minutes de????
I went school today but din study anything tat because no teacher come to my class. So, some of us chit-chating, some of us were doing our homework. Since my seat there nobody doing homework, so i moved to Li Shin's seat to do my works. During recess time, i went UBK room to rest, lying on the sofas, waiting for the next lesson. Once reach class, Li Shin told me tat her calculator was missing. I tried to find it but cant. Finally, the calculator was found at Bee Yen's bag. The bell suddenly rang meant that the 'Fire Practice' was in the process. We went down to the field . We feel so hot at the field and we used the umbrella to block the uv. Just our class did bring umbrella . Those's din bring umbrella sure jealous with us.

2 comments:

~HeXin~ said...

hehe... free day o? help me do my homework la... muahaha. my own fault i ponteng yesterday's lesson, today in class blur blur duno wat happen liao.
jealous your head la. umbrella dun block UV, it only blocks the direct sunlight.

aaron88 said...

hehe. the umbrella designed special for blocking sunlight de.